Highlighted

Re: A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

Kram9

Hylcon and on and on by Orbital 

Highlighted

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hi Kram9, Halcyon & On & On by Orbital. Great track, thanks. Still looking. Thanks!
Highlighted

skeleklin

Okay. I swear I was looking for what you were looking for also and I found it. And I’m so sorry if I’m wrong and it’s not it. 

But. 

Dreams by The Cranberries 

Highlighted

DeeC
Visitor

I think it's the song wish you were here, by Rednex BUT its being sung by a different woman.  She sounds almost angelic.  Instruments in the background. I can't find it on the internet but I have a copy on an old burned cd.

Wish you were here me oh my countryman wish you where here.

Wish you were here don't you know the stove is getting colder and i miss you like **bleep** and i'm feeling blue.

I've got feelings for you babe do you still feel the same

from the first time i laid my eyes on you i felt joy of living i saw heaven in your eyes in your eyes I miss your laugh i miss your smile i miss everything about you every second's like a minute every minute's like a day when you're far away Wish you were here the stove is getting colder baby wish you were here a battlefield of love and fear

Highlighted

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hello skeleklin,
Fantastic song.  My favorite track from the Cranberries.  Unfortunately its not that.  Its more of an instrumental track with no memorable lyrics other than the word "Yes" or "Yeah" mentioned each bar for the several measures on beat 2 of a 4/4 beat song.  Still looking.  Thanks for the help.  The search continues.  I've been looking for this track for years.  You're in the correct time frame and genre.  
Highlighted

Cheryl_Lit

This is for the original message, a female singer that matches your description is in the group Cowboy Junkies (Margo Timmins). I haven't seen that group mentioned, so maybe?

Highlighted

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hi DeeC, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it’s not the track. Has way too many lyrics. The song I’m looking for is more of an instrumental track with very few lyrics. Thanks for the suggestion.
Highlighted

anthjr
Casual Listener

Is this still going on? Maybe its these 

Wilson Phillips- hold on 

Or

4 non blondes- what's up

Highlighted

KentHsorvik

I hate when i find a song i really like but forget what its called and never find it again 😞 

Highlighted

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hi anthjr, thanks for the suggestions. Both are great songs but again still not the track. The song is more of an instrumental track. No memorable lyrics. These two songs have very memorable lyrics. The song I’m looking for has very few lyrics. I keep reiterating this but the suggestions coming seem to be very lyrical tracks. I think many people seem to be confused about what an actual instrumental track is. It’s usually the same version of the song without the lyrics. So I’m not sure why people keep suggesting tracks that are FULL of vocals. The search continues. Thanks 🙏🏻
SUGGESTED POSTS