A diverse electronic album rich on melodies

Highlighted

A diverse electronic album rich on melodies

FarleyCZ
Casual Listener

Hi there.

I'm not sure if such a shameless plug is allowed here. If not, I'm so sorry, just warn me, I'll take it down. ...but since I suck at marketing myself, thought I'd give it a try.

I've released a little album recently. It morphs from chillout, to glitchhop and to very melodic liquid dnb. I think it's nicely approachable even by people usually outside of electronic music styles.

...would love you to take a listen. 🙂

Cheers,

Martin.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6iWsGxIkcn4APVBGyrolxu?si=MjBVpapJSci1x_mqDbi6gw

1 Reply

Re: A diverse electronic album rich on melodies

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @FarleyCZ

I feel about the marketing. I'm an artist myself and I am really horrible at advertising / marketing myself.

/mutters about accidentally messing up in the queue - a whole lot of Tsuruda's in the way/
Giving your album a listen - it does begin very softly, melodies are almost cinematic and the beat in the first song reminded me of Enigma a bit (as much as I have listened to that artist), and your songs would make a nice entry to some fine YT channels that present music like that.

Can recommend to those who seek calm and chillout tracks. Perhaps even a little melanholic - Waters was like that. It's a nice album, good job 🙂

(I listen to electronic music mainly, mostly from glitch-triphop-hiphop-bass music-d&b-dubstep-etc area, but I do love me some calm and ambient sounds!)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS