ALBUM OF THE WEEK 07.09.18

ALBUM OF THE WEEK 07.09.18

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

From this past #NewMusicFriday we get an album by a 76 years old artist, no, I'm not talking about Egypt Sation by Paul McCartney (an excellent album, one of my favorits so far from last week), I'm talking about another vet.

In his album there's a participation from Justin Verno (Bon Iver), in fact they together sound a lot like a song from the recent album by Red Big Machine (project by Vernon and Dessner) obviously not talking about the track Fall in album Kamikaze by Eminem featuring Vernon voice (I know Eminem is gettin old but 76 years...no way...yet) 

No I'm talking about the legend from the Soul and R&B singer Jerry Williams Jr.,  aka Swamp Dogg, if you're not a big fan from him, think this album may change your mind. 

Maybe is not the old Swamp Dogg that people is used to listen but I believe is a brave attempt to take a step forward and try to go more with the new times  and IMO is a brillant album, fun to listen.

That is why I want to encourage you to listen to this album, give yourself the opportunity to discover what it contains in each of its tracks,  my irrelevant words  don't count before the judges that in the end are your ears, they have the final verdict.

spotify:album:5uiLjgmdPV4dgamvmC64Oq

swamp.jpgLove, Loss, And Auto-Tune

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: ALBUM OF THE WEEK 07.09.18

thegrove2244
Roadie

I'm digging the cover! Intro to Star Dust brought me to a happy place! Very creative melodies. 

SUGGESTED POSTS