ALBUM OF THE WEEK 10.19.18

ALBUM OF THE WEEK 10.19.18

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Last New Music Friday was released this album Euringer by Jimmy Urine (Mindless Self Indulgence), and as many things in life have conflicting opinions, those who loves him and those who offends with this work.

For example this review is 100% Jimmy's team vulturehound.co.uk but this one is not so ok with it thesoundboardreviws.com, but as always you have the last word  if you like it or not only you will know it when you listen to this album.

I can say that I wasn't a fan of his previous band, the only single of the album was Problematic and it was good enough to let me with enough curiosity to hear it completely...and I like it!!!

"EURINGER is a counter-culture, surreal, psychedelic, art house, avant-garde, possibly posthumous concept project from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence fame. Featuring guest vocals from Grimes, Serj Tankian (System Of A Down), Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) and Chantal Claret – and also staring Jimmy’s Mom and Dad for good measure! – the record is one long song/musical/concerto, as if an underground movie was made for your ears. “I wanted it to sound as if Depeche Mode hired J. Dilla and DJ Premier to drop loops while Frank Zappa produced, and then I came in and shit all over it,“ said Jimmy." **

**Bandcamp  

spotify:album:3errLr3puRVdp8Rgh8g3lf

Euringer.jpgProblematic

JpgchiefRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Re: ALBUM OF THE WEEK 10.19.18

MattAldawood
Roadie

We just dropped this new single from our upcoming EP! We’d be honored if you took the time to listen to it. Thank you! 

https://open.spotify.com/track/5wik9dmVweW1hEun4b7ave?si=AjHnyzADQyO9eu1GoIV08A

SUGGESTED POSTS