ALBUM OF THE WEEK 21.09.18

Highlighted

ALBUM OF THE WEEK 21.09.18

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

I'm not going to lie, I didn't have it in my priorities,  I didn't even add it to my Playlist

New Releases Sep 2018 (why, because the only song it was to long: absurd, I know), but everything change as soon I started listening to it. This incredible musician part of the band Arcade Fire present this first solo album and is a thing of beauty that you need to listen.

The album contains a lot of natural sounds in the songs that makes you feel part of the world again, since most of us live in large cities, this type of sound is relegated to books or movies, since unfortunately they are not part of our daily lives.

Also fits perfect with the present project I'm working on the Playlist Acoustic Autumn and add the track I Was In The World (Was The World On Me) that IMO is one of the best in the album even Song Of Wood is the most streaming song in the album so far.

I hope you can enjoy this work as much as I do!!!

Richard.jpgQuiet river Of Dust Vol 1

spotify:album:3ReMk8tK99nThdcOB90ZsT

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
7 Replies

Re: ALBUM OF THE WEEK 21.09.18

keepbouncing
Composer

Thanks for sharing! @JpgChief .. I literally thought the same thing before I heard ProducerTrentTaylor's newest release, Rare Candy! He's my favorite artist now. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/7IA4s1zV454Q8PsjC9mXUk?

https://open.spotify.com/artist/63rnoegtIHSr7mx6sTImej?si=o__AtiSmTlWhBuEQ20ImiA

I totally think that you should do a review of the album. I really believe in his music and want to help share his music with others...

Will you please follow him? I'll return the favor and follow you on Spotify ! Post your Spotify link  ... Thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/artist/63rnoegtIHSr7mx6sTImej?si=QCFIie0DR2-N1iLa2gwZZw ?..

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Wow @keepbouncing let me listen the album but not today, no tomorrow (release day) but, I let you know.

Thank you!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 12

keepbouncing
Composer

Awesome man... so happy to hear! I can't wait to hear your review of the album.. I'm totally going to screenshot it and post it on my page hoping tha ProducerTrentTaylor will ssee it !!

keepbouncing
Composer

hey @Jpgchief . Have you had a chance to check it out yet? 

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

I just did ( six songs) and I think this one  isn't for me, but wish him only the very best.

Thanks!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 12

keepbouncing
Composer
No worries at all.. Thanks for the reply

EdMewburn
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS