ALBUM OF THE WEEK 28.09.18

Highlighted

ALBUM OF THE WEEK 28.09.18

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

If yuo search in Google for FUTURE ROCK you're going to get an electronic rock trio hailing from Chicago, but that's not what we are looking for, neither the FUTURE ROCK LEGENDS uncovering the next generation's Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Better to search for FUTURE ROCK GENRE and will find this definition: "Future Rock mixes standard live rock instrumentation with electronics, and music is classified as electronica, but fuses elements of progressive house and dance-rock. Their music is often intense and quirky, yet very danceable".

Well all this because last month I listen two albums one Papadosio's Content Coma and I love it, and guess what genre are they playling? Yeah, right FUTURE ROCK.

The other album was released obviously last Friday and since I listen the first single I was so excited about it, this trio from Belgium lead by the German born Phillipp Weis and the others two members Hans and Toni, better known as GO MARCH!!!

A quote talking about the lead single Chop Chop "You don’t hear much treadmill-friendly future-rock; the worlds of cerebral guitar soundscapes and sweaty circuit training rarely cross over. As the title of our new single might suggest, ‘Chop Chop’ is a call to action. Even recording it almost became a competition."

I think this is one you can't miss!!!

I hope you enjoy the 47 minutes, 8 tracks album as much as I do.

spotify:album:24gjLfQRirZeHDiHXDOgf4

JpgchiefRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS