ALT ROCK FANS!! Share a personal written list/favorite song/playlist that's truly alt rock to you

ALT ROCK FANS!! Share a personal written list/favorite song/playlist that's truly alt rock to you

noturavgchels
Roadie

I'm not having any idea how to send my URL playlists/individual fave songs yet but I personally have a lot of alternative rock artists I love that still frequently show up in my playlists and hold true to alternative and rock in general in their own way, but if you disagree, no need to argue. To each their own.

Here are some bands I love that withhold the test of time, old and new:

Godsmack

Greta Van Fleet

The Black Keys 

Garbage

Alice In Chains

Filter

Chevelle

....a lot more but I'd say among most these are some bands whose sound have lasted or hopefully will last as long as rock is out there.  Most of real music itself is dying, but so flippin' what, right?

So share what rock inspires YOU. Legit to others or not.

Music may be dying, but each genre has a potential to be limitlessly valid, no matter

what. case. in. POINT.

4 Replies

Re: ALT ROCK FANS!! Share a personal written list/favorite song/playlist that's truly alt rock to yo

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hi @noturavgchels not sure if you don't know how to post a track or a Playlist link but if that's tha case you can check this thread How to post a Play Button

If you already know how to do it, forget this post please.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: ALT ROCK FANS!! Share a personal written list/favorite song/playlist that's truly alt rock to yo

Nisnor
Gig Goer

Drew-Barrett
Roadie

Hello, 

Here a new single just released titled "OK.” Hope you enjoy the tune with its message of positive change and add to your playlist.

Also, check out this guitar driven song "Without Peace & Love"  

Best, Drew 

OK

Without Peace and Love

Drew-Barrett
Roadie

Hello all, 

Here is a new single just released titled "OK.” Hope you enjoy the tune with its message of positive change and add to your playlist. Best, Drew 

OK

SUGGESTED POSTS