#AOTW - Album Of The Week (every tuesday new!)

Highlighted

#AOTW - Album Of The Week (every tuesday new!)

Community Legend

Hi folks!

I made this playlist because I think it's cool to discover every week a new album. Nowadays we often only listen to playlists with many different artists and albums in it. Albums as a whole have a story and this is the reason why I created this type of playlist. Enjoy! And make sure to head back here every tuesday.

Also feel free to contact me if you have good and need albums you want to submit 🙂

Keep It Up!

IIJH

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: #AOTW - Album Of The Week (every tuesday new!)

Community Legend

Good idea ^_^ followed you!

This is my favourite album released this week so far!

Artist: Luke Howard

Album: Two Places

https://open.spotify.com/album/7k760qBmmaX3iRor9J5kPG

It goes beyond the basic ideas of most albums which just drop vaguely relevant references to the title in the attempt of crafting a coherent theme. It's an engaging, minimalist soundtrack music with a ten piece ensemble that plays with the idea that music takes you places, or on a journey. I thinks this is summed up by the track "Peripatetic" which means "walking or traveling about" as Aristotle used to do whilst lecturing.

Closely followed by We are Scientists' Helter Seltzer - Buckle is such a great track!

Highlighted

Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

@jonasherdegen

Interesting idea. However as you say in your description : "Albums as a whole have a story...". Then the idea would be much more interesting again with a description of the album : genre, origin of the band, personal on the album, details about it's release... To post a full album has no interest without the informations going with. 🙂

@crematedman

To post an album saying "This is my favourite album released this week so far!" and only give a link without even name the artist and album is not really helpful for the community 🙂

To notice : as posting a full album is not posting a playlist, I have moved the topic in the Music Chat

SoundofusRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Community Legend

@crematedman

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback! 😉

I will definitely check it out!

@Soundofus

Also thanks to you for always giving honest feedback and tips on how to improve things!

Keep It Up!

IIJH

SUGGESTED POSTS