Accoustic Coversongs Playlist, cannot find it again.

Accoustic Coversongs Playlist, cannot find it again.

chilli-cheese
Regular

Hello together. Some weeks ago, I found a really very nice Playlist in Spotify. There were Songs covered, almost accoustic, very cool versions of the song. I forgot to follow this Playlist and now, I cannot find it again,

I also have no idea, if it was a mood playlist, or something. 

I know, this are very poor informations. But maybe someone knows this?

Thank you so much,

4 Replies

Re : Accoustic Coversongs Playlist, cannot find it again.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello and welcome !!
What was the kind of music?
Pop, Rock, Electro ...........?

chilli-cheese
Regular

Sorry for late reply and thank you.

It was really from all. Really Covers, some accoustic, some just slow. 

Is there any possibility to see which playlists I played on a certain day? 

user-removed
Not applicable

hello!

Unfortunately, a playlist can not be played found, unless it has it been recorded. I can offer you this ......... that's all
sorry

user-removed
Not applicable

@chilli-cheese

You might try this and see if you can relocate the playlist again. If you go to your Play Queue which is under MAIN in the desktop app between Messages and Device, click on it and then click on History. If the playlist was used recently you might find some of the songs. When you locate the songs you listened to try using this search method spotify:search:song title in the spotify app search box, hit enter and see if those songs show up on the playlist you where playing from. This is kind of a long way around to do this but with enough searches of those songs you should be able to relocate the playlist again. Once the playlist is located click on its name and then use the follow feature to not lose it again. Did this help any?

SUGGESTED POSTS