Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Acquire more K-Pop & J-Pop!

Acquire more K-Pop & J-Pop!

When I was adding to my playlist it came to my dismay that various songs are no longer available or have never came into play. Only very selective or older tracks were made, even if the artist or group had serveral hits and new singles or records out! Another thing is how some of the songs are in different groups, now you'll think a song by let's say Super Junior would be in their page, but alas no. Also it looks as if it hadn't even been updated, since them along with plently others have had high ratings. Lastly, at least add Japan and Korea to your top list, since after all they do produce music as well. 

5 Replies

i agree with this 100%,  why doesn't suju have their own page?  They are like a huge group in a big part of the world.  The only way i found their music is through smtown page and they are bunched up with other sm artists like shinee.  I like shinee too but this is ridiculous.  I also noticed that Kim Hyun Joong's new japanese album is not there yet although,  i'm thankful that a lot of his solo tracks are there. I'm seriously considering cancelling my premium subscription due to the lack of new kpop material. Kpop is huge in a lot of parts of the world not just in asia and spotify would do well to pay more attention to it.

for real............. wth spotify i thought u ere suppose to make it worth it to pay for music instead of relying on other methods.......

Super agree! I am pleased to see more there now than in the beginning, but there's still more out there! I would love to hear Tommy february6 for example, and Gackt has so much more of a music selection than what you have listed. Please fix T_T

Is there a request area for bands or anything? If not, we should make one :B

i agree

i agree

Suggested posts