[All Platforms][Playlists] Your suggested playlists all recycle the same songs!

Highlighted

[All Platforms][Playlists] Your suggested playlists all recycle the same songs!

lindsayho
Casual Listener

This isn't an idea more of a frustration! I like Indie Music so I like to play your indie music playlists to find new music. However, all your playlists, despite being different playlists, have the same songs on them. Example: the playlists you suggest to me the most are Ultimate Indie, Indie All-Stars, The Indie Mix, and Digging Now X-Overs all have a lot of overlap in song choices. I don't know if you have different people curating them and they are not realizing they are creating the same playlists as others, or you have incentives to push certain songs more than others, but you should really look at how diverse your playlists actually are because it is really frustrating as a subscriber to have to spend time trying to find a playlist that is different than the one I just listened to. The same thing is true for many of your pop playlists. 

1 Reply

Re: [All Platforms][Playlists] Your suggested playlists all recycle the same songs!

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hello @lindsayho welcome to the community and thanks for your interest in Indie Music.

I can suggest you to follow this monthly playlist dedicated only to new releases and you will get daily, before everyone, very fresh indie music.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/A-Different-July-2016-daily-new-releases/td-p/138...

Hope you will find there what you are looking for.

Good luck :)

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS