Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Am I the only one who wants to listen to my fav-bands in chronological order?

Am I the only one who wants to listen to my fav-bands in chronological order?

Hello there!

From time to time, I want to make a time travel with my favorite bands starting from debut album and listen through their complete discography in chronological order. 

I love to follow the band's development and adaption to how the world is affecting them.  

Today, I have to choose between active listening by changing albums whenever I've reached the end on the previous one or I need to create a playlist with the albums in chronological order. 

Today you can listen to the albums in re-chronological (is that correct English?) order by visiting the band's page (overview) and click play of the track directly after the list of popular tracks. 

I'd like to be able to turn the albums around having the debut album at the top instead. In that case you can just play and let it play until you reach the end of the discography! Several hours of continuous listening! How lovely wouldn't that be? 

Am I the only one? 

Not?

Like my idea? Then click the link and like it! 

Greetings! 

3 Replies

And feel free to comment what you think! 😁

For sure you're not the only one! Sometimes I enjoy doing that with my favorite artists too even if I don't listen to the whole album. That makes me feel nostalgic somehow, but I like it. 

Also, I voted for your idea, that's a nice one. 😉

Thank you @Brunelicia for replying and liking the idea. 

Sorry for being so late in replying, not a common visitor of the Spotify Community although a frequent user of the Spotify App!

I think I use Spotify for up to 10 hours a day on week days, a little less on weekends. 

With music in chronological order I could choose an artist and just slide through their complete discography during a work day! That would really make my day! 🙂

Suggested posts