Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anime Music Anime Jingles

Anime Music Anime Jingles

I am specifically looking for the OST that do not have any lyrics that will usually play in each episode throughout the episode. I use anime jingle to distinguish it from regular music with lyrics. In particular I am looking for the instrumentals of Yowamushi Pedal. Assuming it isn't there because I have checked thoroughly, can we place a request to get the songs added?

I am just disappointed because I went and jumped the gun and got Spotify and just saw 'Anime Music', but a good number of that is the ones with lyrics(which I prefer the OST jingles that play throughout the episode(e.g. High Cadence, Gyakuten from Yowamushi Pedal ) but didn't realize the anime that I l ike it is not on here. If there is a way that their artists would be contacted, that would be awesome.
I noticed there were some for Attack on Titan and Diamond no Ace but I only liked 5 songs max from both together, but in particular for anime like DBS(which has Vegeta New Form theme, Impatience, etc) just all really good OST and quite frankly I view them as must haves before the other songs that are currently on here. I may be bad at finding songs idk.
Any thoughts?

0 Replies

Suggested posts