Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anime fans: What’s your favorite soundtrack?

Anime fans: What’s your favorite soundtrack?

I don't know about you, but lately I've found myself wanting to watch animes.

Personally, that doesn't come as too much of a surprise as I've been an anime fan since my youngest days. What hasn't yet stopped surprising me, is the extent to which anime's music can be both amazingly beautiful as well as inspiring and at the same time ... underrated.

Is it just me or you'd agree that, if you’re a real anime fan, you should look into the anime's soundtrack as well? By doing it, there's a fair chance the music will add another extremely meaningful layer to the whole (visual, conceptual) anime experience. 

Sometimes, it'll happen that the music stays with you, even after your experience with the anime.

So how about we share with each other some anime soundtrack songs we loved + the name of their anime?

The songs can be from the same anime or from different ones. Just make sure you specify which anime each song belongs to so other users can look that up if curious. 

I’ll start:

spotify:track:6kPD2kV1rvSin87qEh4Rii

- BEASTARS

spotify:track:1fPWFs6GjcSXknQKa6YKIh

- B: The Beginning

I chose these two songs since they belong to two of my now-favorite animes and since they are the soundscape of some incredibly heart-touching, meaningful moments.

If you watched these animes, you'll probably know what I'm talking about.

What's your choice(s)?

Hope to find some new animes and music in  the comments 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
5 Replies

I used to watch a lot of animes back in the day and can therefore confirm that the soundtrack sticks with you, as I still know many of the opening themes by heart 🙈

For the most part they were German cover versions, which you can check out here (if you want to):

spotify:artist:6pHNd7opVLI17k79GvvIAb

Since I haven't watched any anime recently, I'm going to cheat a little and pick The Last Unicorn, which is my all time favorite anime movie and has an absolutely beautiful soundtrack 💚

spotify:track:7io78MgoKXKi19318Rznjp

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Not really watching animes, but my roommate is watching a lot, and I remembered Dorohedoro had some funky catchy sounds like this one 😄 

spotify:track:5A3YtYl8VIqkOD6NVbzUCy:small 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey everybody,

this was one of my favorite songs when I was little.

spotify:track:20KaYzlVWFY5tFImVjfzgI:small

The tale of Princess Kagaguya, even tho its mostly instrumental its truely ethereal and beautiful.

Suggested posts