Any Black Metal fans out here?

Any Black Metal fans out here?

Recently discovered a truly amazing but young Black Metal band from Poland. Brutal riffs, shrieking vocals and an overall cold atmosphere yet still not being too shy from deviating slightly from the true Norwegian early Black Metal sound.

Dagorath.png

The name of the band is Dagorath and they've been active since 2016. I highly recommend checking them out! Below you can listen to their most recent album which was released in 2017. Let's hope there's more to come in the future.

spotify:album:283xHaIs0bhXM7bJPKHtyx

As of writing this they only have 227 monthly listeners. I hope more people will discover this talented band.

Enjoy!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

3 Replies

Re: Any Black Metal fans out here?

ScrambleChicken
Roadie

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0DMKMchRPLCESKXeXQ5eYH?si=ca2Xr70oTf2dmWMtdUZXHQ

not exactly black metal, but sure has the themes. This is trap x metal, have a listen to artists such as ghostemane and scarlxrd. please follow this playlist if it interests you :D

TreyAnastasio
Roadie

I’m not really into black metal, but Poland seems to be a really good place for heavy metal in general. I’m more into the stoner/doom subgenre, and three bands in this genre that I like are also from there: Spaceslug, Dopelord, and Belzebong

Highlighted

Hey @ScrambleChicken,

Yes I definitely like the Black Metal aesthetic being applied to trap. Ghostemane is pulling it off pretty well.

I've followed your playlist and will give it a listen!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS