Any Chris Stapleton Fans

Re: Any Chris Stapleton Fans

jnorris170
Community Legend
I LOVE him!! I also love just country music in general, but he is REAL country music.

Like my post and accept as a solution if I've been helpful!

Just livin' it up in the USA!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

Imtheslime
Casual Listener

Hey y'all, I just love Chris Stapleton. His albums with the Steeldrivers are phenomenal and I really love his solo stuff. I don't want to grave dig an old thread, but has "Sometimes I Cry" disappeared for anyone else? It's absolutely one of my favorites from him and I felt like I was losing my mind when it wasn't in my playlist anymore. It's just not appearing on the album at all and doesn't come up in search. 

gchild054

Once you find out please let me know

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Yes, it has for me. That's strange considering it's just one song and not the whole album.

JESquareRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

bbrady68

Yes, Dangit!!! And that was one of my favorites. I reeled in several of my friends to listen to him because of his vocals on that song. I would love to know why it disappeared and if it will be back 

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

@bbrady68 It's really a great example of what makes him so special. He has a voice that goes beyond genre boundaries. When I first heard him in Steel Drivers what came to mind was how he brought a blues/soul quality with his voice.

On a side note what does everyone think of the new tracks?

JESquareRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

cwdou81

Dylandavis

i have only found him singing it one time and i cannot for the life of me remember where it was at. If you have or do find it please post it on here so i  can enjoy it along with everyone else. Thanks!

Shezzwah

Did u find it? Im desperately looking for it too

brianluong001
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS