Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App for following record labels

App for following record labels

Hey all,

In case any of you here have always wanted to be able to follow specific record labels on Spotify (I know I have), here's a small web app I'm currently making for this:

Label Love

It basically allows users to sign in using Spotify, select labels they want to follow and then create a Spotify playlist containing the latest releases from those labels. Preferences are saved for future visits and there's an option to subscribe to email notifications regarding new releases.

If this seems interesting to you, I'd love to hear your feedback!

14 Replies

It does seem interesting but it doesn’t work.

@7alboy What was the problem you encountered? Please provide more details so I can reproduce the issue.

If you could not log in, please let me know what browser were you using and on what operating system.

Thanks!

Safari on a iPhone. I synced my Spotify account, the page automatically refreshed and nothing else happened. 

Just revisited the site. Still nothing.

@7alboy wrote:

Just revisited the site. Still nothing.

Thanks a lot for reporting this!

I was able to reproduce the issue on Safari on my phone and it seems that I've fixed it in the newest version: v0.8.63. (You can see the version number in the bottom right corner of the app.)

Please let me know if it works now.

It’s working now and is very good indeed. I’ll be sure to recommend it to my fellow diggers.

@7alboy wrote:

It’s working now and is very good indeed. I’ll be sure to recommend it to my fellow diggers.

Thanks a lot! Please let me know if you or your friends have any feedback about the app.

Hope you'll find some cool new music in your Label Love playlist!

**bleep** this is lovely. thanks you brother!

Thank you for trying it! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback
about it.

This is awesome dude! thank you so much for the effort!

Hi @parknarrative I'm going to try your app.

Let you know.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No problem @Andrewjc! I'm actually working on a new music discovery app right now. I'd be happy to hear if you might find it useful once it's done! 

Check out the website here:

https://tracknack.com

Just found this thread from a google search as this was exactly what I was looking for. But for the love of god piut an add all option on the tracks - adding every track individually would take too long to be worth using the app at all. 

Hey, thanks for checking it out! If I remember correctly, there was a way
to select all found releases! I am no longer maintaining this app - you
might want to check out Tracknack (https://tracknack.com), which will add
newest tracks to your playlist automatically in regular intervals.

Suggested posts