Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists You Hope Return in 2017

Artists You Hope Return in 2017

Who are you hoping releases something new in 2017?

Heard in rumors that a band is releasing something soon? Who has been gone for a while that need a triumphant return?

I need a new The National album ASAP. The last one was on heavy rotation all through 2013 and 2014:

spotify:track:6XW2rKHwNnX5qzk79Qis9w:small

70 Replies

Joy Zipper, I think they had a kid and that was that.

Follow for a follow

I am hoping that both of these bands return in 2017 with full albums of content. Both of these bands in 2016 just released 4 track E.P.'s so far.

Skeletonwitch:  

Lamb of God: 

I hope twenty one pilot's returns back again next year.

I think mine are:

Stromae

Muse

twenty one pilots

Imagine Dragons

Capital Cities

A new one from Magic Man would be nice. They teased a new album in March, but weren't happy with how it turned out... perhaps 2017? 

I need Lorde to return in 2016, really.

• Lorde
  • London Grammar
  • The XX
  • Hozier
  • First Aid Kit
  • Arcade Fire

Oh man. I almost forgot about Hozier. But his latest song "Better Love" for the Tarzan movie is really dark and heavy-sounding (?), which i love. I miss his music so much, hopefully a second album is due out in 2017.

i read somewhere that the national was preparing a new studio album for 2017 which is more "electronic", but i'm not sure about the creditibility of that information. And their 2015 single "sunshine on my back" is a beautiful track you just can't stop listening to.

The Strokes already released a new EP in 2016, so it seems a little bit hard to make a new album for 2017 in my opinion.

The xx is gonna release a new album on 13th january named "I See You". Stay tuned.

One Direction, please and thank you. 

This playlist explains it all...

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Auser%3A213q46amgmq4veobps73ydtzi%3Aplaylist%3A3nyqUEgf6a8aC..." width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Prince...had a chance to see him when he came to LA, but missed out.  Maybe some of those tracks in the vaults at Paisley Park will find their way into public mainstream. 

System of a Down....with so many sociopolitical issues being tossed out, it would be the right time for Serj and Co to get back into the spotlight.  Ok, I'm being selfish on this one, but hey, I can dream, can't I???

Queens of the Stone Age are rumoured to push out a new release in 2017. I patiently await that. 🙂

spotify:track:7oXRMDUzBPekkLRTJhSGvC:small

Since joining Spotify I have been looking for, and hoping to find, everything, at least, something, by Keath Barrie. Why is he not available?

I´m waiting for Grizzly Bear´s new album!! I understand they´re working on it...high expectations!

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/10/grizzly-bear-are-nearly-finished-with-their-new-album/

David Lambert, The Co, Taylor Swift

I NEED PENTATONIX TO RELEASE AN ALBUM. and tori kelly.

really looking forward to the new album by this lot

spotify:track:44xEFTs9lddXSS1ejVKaBA

from the same stable as my band, well thats what I'd like to think anyway! 

Follow for a follow

Suggested posts