Artists w/ fewer than 1000 monthly listeners

Re: Artists w/ fewer than 1000 monthly listeners

klee1214
Roadie

Hey @phaeidaeux
If you go to this link it will describe how to post a play button so that we can listen to your music right from the post. It should make posting in the community a bit easier. If you have any other questions on how to do that let me know :) I look forward to listening to your music :)

klee1214
Roadie

@JulieBB great song! Thanks for the suggestion :) 

klee1214
Roadie

Hey @carson_dtp
If you go to this link it will describe how to post a play button so that we can listen to your music right from the post. Let me know if you have any other questions on how to do that :) 

Captain_Matt
Music Fan
Thanks a lot!

klee1214
Roadie

@mikachuk Oh i've become a fan with one song :) he should do well.

ydspinna
Casual Listener

carson_dtp
Music Fan

@klee1214 wrote:

Hey @carson_dtp
If you go to this link it will describe how to post a play button so that we can listen to your music right from the post. Let me know if you have any other questions on how to do that :) 

@hey ! @klee1214

Thanks!

I've tried that, and it doesn't work.

I also tried it by way of embed code... but I get the message that says an error was found and that my code was modified. So I try to submit again, and then I'm told to fix what's highlighted... only nothing is highlighted, and the code I entered to embed the player has been stripped out. :-(

mosmofband

Hi @klee1214,

I recorded and released the following indie/alt pop album under the name Men of Science, Men of Faith last summer. Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten much play (well under 1000 listeners). The album is called "New Mexico." I wrote it after a road trip through New Mexico in 2015. It's as much about the state and the natural setting as it is about the state of the world.

Thanks!

@mosmofband

spotify:album:2PVzxzl6zxETC9T1pumTrH

phaeidaeux
Regular

@klee1214, I'm glad you brought this up! I tried over and over to post my artist's link, as opposed to a playlist or a song. Here's the problem: although my music has been played and paid about half a million times across the gamut of music sources, I could begin to get much more visibility and traction via Spotify-curated playlists as a "Verified Artist" - - except that I have a paltry 22 "Spotify Artist Followers" while the magic number in that respect appears to be 250. So I need to get my number up. A lot.

So I can post a playlist and have it appear and play in-line, and that perhaps gets me a "Playlist Follow". But that is, for all intents and purposes, of little help in my situation (though still most appreciated), because I can't get the server to convert my Artist same link to an inline Spotify Player the same way a playlist does.

I'm trying to get this fixed, and started trying here on this community, but it seems that the how and why of picking up Artist Follows is shrouded in smoke and mirrors. Can you make any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Michael Henry Zimmerman 

phaeidaeux
Regular

@carson_dtp,

Exactly!

Michael Henry Zimmerman 

SUGGESTED POSTS