Artists w/ fewer than 1000 monthly listeners

1 person liked this

Re: Artists w/ fewer than 1000 monthly listeners

JCM96
Regular

https://play.spotify.com/track/26Z8CcVkjkCaHe04spoTAd?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medi... Check my band's latest single! For fans of Foals, Tame Impala and Everything Everything

Kasakela - Feel the Change

1 person liked this

klee1214
Roadie

@brian_mansfield I'm so glad you like the playlist, and I love it when artists ask for their music to be added to the playlist and I have already added them because I found their music somewhere else.  

I added both songs, great finds!! I'm really loving "Cryin' in the Streets" :)

klee1214
Roadie

@xphillips Nice find! I'm loving the album cover art :) I added both songs, thanks for the suggestion!

klee1214
Roadie

@Tjuvmartin I love your music, I had already added Nazca to the playlist, but I just added "Kisses" and "A Trip to the Moon".  Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing how far you'll go :)

klee1214
Roadie

Hey @johnnygr4ves you have too many listeners to be added to this specific playlist (which is a good problem lol).  I added you to some of my other playlists and I really like your new release, you have a great voice and it's a solid beat!

1 person liked this

klee1214
Roadie

@aktiveight Okay, these songs are gonna be a new obsession for me! I'm loving your sound :)

3 people liked this

johnnygr4ves
Roadie

Oh! This must be a new occurrence! Well, I appreciate your kind words, as well as keeping this thread closely knit. 

Cheers.

klee1214
Roadie

@JCM96 FANTASTIC SINGLE!! I love it and have added it to the playlist.  Keep up the great work!

klee1214
Roadie

@johnnygr4ves Thank you and I look forward to what you come out with in the future!

1 person liked this

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

spotify:track:0CJD0UDS3ttofi7vQqQNVO :D

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS