As long as Spotify feed me with...

As long as Spotify feed me with...

cosbos
Roadie

TRASH, I will post my subscription feed here

in 3 categories:

TRASH

Often 199 best++ with terrible sound an artistic quality and general value. Often label less dusin-multiplied issues with the same bad tracks alternating

QUALITY

Try to be objective, but general value. Can be collections, and historic,  but generally the sound must be according to issue. Historic recordings from as far back as the 50s is often far bether sounding than trash records.

INBETWEEN

Not directly bad, bur not good value. Objectively as far as possible.

Between TRASH and QUALITY I will count the recordings, indicated by a number.

Very upset by the appfinder closedown,  ever decresing quality in app features, and the pushing of trash, have made me do some actions....

American Symphony Orchestra – Berio: Rendering - INBETWEEN -All these American symphony orchestra recordings gives me nothing. Far from QUALITY

6 Replies

Re: As long as Spotify feed me with...

cosbos
Roadie

40 Relaxing Classics for Studying

INBETWEEN

Fine collection, but very varying sound. The more famouse piece, the poorer sound. 

a1---140 Relaxing Classics for Studying.jpg

cosbos
Roadie

Remarkable Monday Morning Classics

TRASH Before quality 1

Sound like average late 60 No web info. In other words: Totaly trash

cosbos
Roadie

Celebratory Classical Music

TRASH

Not really bad sound and quite good performances. Such issues have been remarcable bether last days. I wonder why? (In fact I think I know th answer.) Still Trash issue. No web info

Highlighted

cosbos
Roadie

Bach: Brandenburg Concertos No. 4, BWV 1049 - No. 6, BWV 1051 Charles Munch-Boston so

QUALITY- Reissue of a1982 recording with MUCH bether sound and artistic quality than the trash issues.

cosbos
Roadie

Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Ballet Suites - Yuri Simonov

TRASH - Reissue nr xxx of 1987 takes, with very poor sound and not very good performances. Again: The more famous pieces, the worse sound (secret: Not the recording, but digitally manipulated)(that is a statement based on some houres of listening on spotify)

cosbos
Roadie

All this is based on the feed I get in my client based on my subscriptions of artists and composers.

And trigged by the fact that Spotify closes down appfinder with the result that f. eks the brilliant app SOUNDROP must lay down.

And generally anger over feature loss and obstickes for normal people to explore quality recordings (I think I am normal to, but I dont work, have a lot of time to explore, and have done this intensively some time.

I made a pasbon doc in anger and frustration if you are interrested. Streaming story as I see it

But all honour to SPOTIFY really! Generally a brilliant service with an enormeous catalogue, not at least in classical music.

But they are owned and controled by someone that want to promote the myth of difference between mp3 and simular, and "Full cd quality" One month in audio and studio developement is far bigger in sound difference than the difference between mp3 320, and waw. That is the truth! But the industry want to milk several cows many many times. GREED!

But as I say: The service is so good that I, with my intensive use, gladly could pay tripple. (Then without trash and manipulation)

SUGGESTED POSTS