Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Be less needy, take more action! Give me more "This is: [female figure]"

Be less needy, take more action! Give me more "This is: [female figure]"

Regular
Having playlists being suggested to me with only women is good but it's starting to get annoying, it looks and feels needy. Your playlist tell me "we're feminists" but your suggestions say "we oversaw female artists". With the "badass women" and "feminist Friday" playlists I'm not really learning much about important women, instead it feels like a bunch of girls in a box that I wouldn't put much attention to. Wwwwhereas right next to those 2 playlists there's 10 more playlists dedicated solely to "This is: [male band or artist]"! I want to get to learn about not just guys but about gals too!
1 Reply

Re: [All Platforms][Discover] Be less needy, take more action! Give me more "This is: (female f

Regular

If you want to be more feminist it's important that it's not too insistent (and out of context). Jump directly to what is equal instead of making a big play. When talking about subtle changes, achieving them wouldn't pis' off people who don't care about it, but being pushy (and out of context) is what feeds anti-feminists, (or simply annoys in general).

SUGGESTED POSTS