Best Beatles Album to Listen to Next?

Best Beatles Album to Listen to Next?

M7CHAEL
Music Fan

So i just listened to the "Revolver" album by The Beatles and loved it. My question is, what's the next best Beatles album to listen to, and if there are any musical acts like The Beatles?

7 Replies

Re: Best Beatles Album to Listen to Next?

annistynsmusic
Roadie

I personally love the Magical Mystery Tour album. I know it's a weird one but it's really nice. My favorite song from the album is I Am The Walurus. It's weird but great in so many ways.
https://open.spotify.com/album/2BtE7qm1qzM80p9vLSiXkj

M7CHAEL
Music Fan

Added to the backlog. Thanks for the suggestion. Their discography is daunting and suggestions really help the process. cheers

teachingpeach
Casual Listener

I used to really like the White Album. Always was my go-to if I needed a Beatles fix. Still is! https://open.spotify.com/album/1klALx0u4AavZNEvC4LrTL

Side note: I am new to this, hopefully I embed the player correctly!

M7CHAEL
Music Fan

Had problems with embedding playlists and songs too :) . Thanks  for the suggestions I'll put it in my backlog for now. cheers

aldo028
Roadie

britteach
Casual Listener

"Revolver" is one of The Beatles best albums, one where they were at the peak of their creative powers. A good album to pair with "Revolver" is the one that preceded it, "Rubber Soul". This album is an avid music listeners delight since it incorporates many musical genres, not just rock, and Pop. Klezmer music and Indian classical music with the use of Sitar are the most obvious, but I think its power comes from how they used all sorts of musical strains to support their incredible song writing. 

Enjoy!

Gidyin
Community Legend

My personal favourite is 

SUGGESTED POSTS