Best albums of 2015

Re : Albums Of 2015 You Recommend

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Belle & Sebastian - Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance ( 2015 )

Belle and Sebastian are an indie pop band formed in Glasgow in January 1996. Led by Stuart Murdoch, they've released 9 albums. They are often compared with acts such as Nick Drake.

Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance is the ninth studio album by Belle and Sebastian, released on 19 January 2015

( Wikipedia )

Re: Albums Of 2015 You Recommend

ofs182
Regular
http://open.spotify.com/user/ofs182

Best albums of 2015

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Twerps - Range Anxiety ( 2015 )

Cheeky, charming and touchingly direct, Melbourne foursome Twerps are international pop champions. Formed in late 2008, Twerps were called "the best new band in Australia" by Uncut on the basis of their debut self-titled EP and toured the US in support of their 2011 full-length Twerps including heralded appearances at CMJ and SXSW. ( Merge Rec. )

Since 2011, two other albums. "Underlay" in 2014 and "Range Anxiety" in 2015

Re : Best albums of 2015

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Murder By Death - Big Dark Love ( 2015 )

Murder by Death is an American five-piece indie rock band from Bloomington, Indiana. Their name is derived from the 1976 Robert Moore film of the same name.
On November 5, 2014, the band announced that their seventh album, Big Dark Love, would be released on February 3, 2015, on Bloodshot Records.

( Wikipedia )

Re: Best albums of 2015

Crazy-Maisy
Roadie

T'Pau just released Pleasure & Pain on February 2, 2015.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello

The Oh Hellos ( Ep - 2015 )

The Oh Hellos are an eclectic folk rock duo from San Marcos, Texas consisting of the siblings Tyler Heath and Maggie Heath. They are currently an independent band, and have released two albums, The Oh Hello's and Through the Deep, Dark Valley, as well as a Christmas EP, The Oh Hellos' Family Christmas 

Spotify
Spotify

@ghysl wrote:

Hello !

Twerps - Range Anxiety ( 2015 )

Cheeky, charming and touchingly direct, Melbourne foursome Twerps are international pop champions. Formed in late 2008, Twerps were called "the best new band in Australia" by Uncut on the basis of their debut self-titled EP and toured the US in support of their 2011 full-length Twerps including heralded appearances at CMJ and SXSW. ( Merge Rec. )

Since 2011, two other albums. "Underlay" in 2014 and "Range Anxiety" in 2015

Great shout @user-removed I was coming to this thread to post this album and I'm glad you already did. Twerps is a great album too--I've been listening to 'Dreamin' all week.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello there!

Best of 2015? Here!

The only one thing is that this heaven is only available in Scandinavia by DJ Beat Records Scandinavia and in other countries should be at least some playable.

Enjoy!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

The single

Shots

Imagine Dragons

Part of the album that will be released in February 2015 Smoke and Mirrors

OviiiOneRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

seattleBrent
Roadie

Psych-chamber-pop, often sung in near falsetto. The more I play this, the more I like it. On Bella Union records.

BC Camplight – How to Die in the North

SUGGESTED POSTS