Best albums of 2015

Re: Best albums of 2015

user-removed
Not applicable

hello !

Pond - Man It Feels Like Space Again ( 2015 )

Man It Feels Like Space Again is the sixth album by Australian psychedelic rock band Pond, released on 23 January 2015 in Australia.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Tigercats - Mysteries ( 2015 )

East London’s Tigercats return with their new album and first release for Fortuna POP! Mysteries is vividly emotional and sonically expansive, blending the very best of indiepop with complex song structures, lush production and beautiful arrangements.

( piccadillyrecords.com )

user-removed
Not applicable

)Hello !

Riverhorse - Opal ( 2015 )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Boduf Songs - Stench Of Exist ( 2015 )

England / Ohio’s Mat Sweet presents his latest album under the Boduf Songs moniker via The Flenser! Stench of Exist is at once his most accessible and most esoteric work to date

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear ( 2015 )

Joshua Tillman (born May 3, 1981), also known as J. Tillman, is an American folk singer-songwriter, guitarist, and drummer, currently performing under the moniker Father John Misty. Maintaining a steady output of solo recordings since 2004, Tillman is a former member of indie rock bands Saxon Shore and Fleet Foxes.

I Love You, Honeybear is the second studio album from Josh Tillman, released under the pseudonym Father John Misty on February 10, 2015 on Sub Pop ( Wikipedia )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Black Rivers - Black Rivers ( Ignition Records Ltd - 2015 )

Best New Indie 2015 ( Tommy Westers )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Team me - Blind As Night ( Propeller Recordings - 2015 )

Team Me is an indie pop band from Norway. Their 2011 debut studio album To the Treetops! won the 2011 Norwegian Grammy Awards (Spellemannprisen) in the category "Best Pop Group of the Year

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

The districts - A Flourish and A Spoil ( Fat Possum - 2015 )

The Districts are a rock and roll/jazz/soul band from Lancaster Pennsylvania and are now a 5 piece band

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Streets Of Laredo - Volume I & II ( Dine Alone Music inc - 2015 )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

William Ryan Frich - Revisionist ( Lost Tribe Sound - 2015 )

William Ryan Fritch (also known under the moniker Vieo Abiungo) is an American musician, composer, and producer, currently residing in Oakland, California. He is a member of Sole and the Skyrider Band and has released several albums under his own name.
Under the alias Vieo Abiungo, he released three albums for Lost Tribe between 2010 and 2012.

SUGGESTED POSTS