Best albums of 2015

Re: Best albums of 2015

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Fifty Shades Of Grey ( Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - 2015 ) ( Various artists )

Gidyin
Community Legend

After an 11 year wait French DJ and Producer Etienne de Crecy is back with the 3rd installment from his Super Discount Albums. Featuring the legendary Dave and Posdnuos from De La Soul, Benny Benassi and one of my all time favourites Alex Gopher. If you are a fan of the likes of Daft Punk or Justice then you need to hear this album."

Crazy-Maisy
Roadie

Beware of Darkness is an alternative (rock) band from L.A. (California.) It's Kyle Nicholaides' band, he's the lead singer, writer, guitar, with a distinct bend of artistry in everything he does. 

He says this of his new "album" Sanctuary Season (Feb 10, 2015):

"Last year I read a Walt Disney biography, and when he was first making motion pictures in the 1930s he would make these shorts in between full length movies called "silly symphonies". They'd be short cartoons that would play before features in the theaters and he would use them to try out new animation techniques and see what worked, and how much work it would be to do. That's what I wanted to do that with Sanctuary Season. I wasn't ready to do a full length album and I wanted to prove to myself I could do something like this, so I decided to do an "in between” ..."
 Source: https://soundcloud.com/bewareofdarkness/sets/sanctuary-season-mixtape

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

The unthanks - Mount The Air ( RabbleRouser Music - 2015 )

The Unthanks (until 2009, Rachel Unthank and the Winterset) are an English folk group known for their eclectic approach in combining traditional English folk, particularly Northumbrian folk music, with other musical genres. Their albums have received four and five-starred reviews in the British national press.

user-removed
Not applicable

)Hello !

Grande Roses - Built On Shemes ( Noisolution - 2015 )

Post- Punk Apocalyptique

The formation of Stockholm is based on a large facet of rock, punk and more sound improvements 70

Derek-G
Music Fan

Susanne Sundfør's new album "Ten Love Songs" is very good:

mattyhaych123
Regular

2 piece rock band Cairo Knife Fight's The Isolator EP: 

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Hanni El Khatib - Moonlight (2015 )

Hanni El Khatib is a San-Francisco-born singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist currently based in Los Angeles.
“Moonlight" is his third album

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello!

Christa Wells - Covers- EP ( 2015 )

Smiths,  Nirvana,  U2,  Depeche Mode,  Smashing Pumpkins

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

The Tulips - Echo Blue ( 2015 )

Los Angeles-based psych-folk group The Tulips have released their second full-length album, “Echo Blue”. The band’s sophomore effort expands upon the sparse, acoustic led songs sampled on their debut, Mother Universe, as they are now complemented by a full band.
The Tulip’s harmonies and dreamy melodies are informed by the mountains beyond the city limits. The vibe is reminiscent of the 60’s but delivered from outer space, with swirling reverberated guitars, and a moving, percussive rhythm section.
( http://indieunderground.ca )

Best New Indie 2015 ( Tommy Westers )

SUGGESTED POSTS