Best back to school songs?

Re: Best back to school songs?

OhSoLucid

Honestly I have bumping Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes a lot latley! its just an all around good song to get pumped to! 

raveheart-
Casual Listener

I always viewed this as a "Back To School" song for some reason.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5FDSwXnwWjXS7DWq6VkFuZ?si=WBMD7bAgQBSSLmANOdXy_w

keepbouncing
Composer

The best back to school music is ProducerTrentTaylor.. He's definitely a trending topic, especially when it comes to Lofi, Chiphop, Hip Hop, and even beatmakers in general. 

Here are some of my favorites: A$$emble the Fiend$ , Heaven Scent, Shoutout Justus Oldsport ThoAlright 1, Deez Expensive , Pumpfake ... 

He has 13 beat tapes. Here's his greatest hits playlist, that HE actually curated.. It's crazy... 

spotify:user:producertrenttaylor:playlist:2ql5hg5iYs21mTy2ucAxue

AND he just released a new beat tape. It's called Rare Candy .. It's flawless. I was never even into hearing just beats or instrumentals until I heard his music. Honestly, ProducerTrentTaylor's is the only producer I listen to on the regular basis. 

Von_Avi
Regular

Hey, I just released this new track!

Would love if you guys could give it a listen =)

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/1huDpppSV1xVYWbqcbOygh" width="300" height="380" f...

collinrmusic
Music Fan

Honestly a solid banger, this song totally gets me hyped. 

Hope i'm not too late for the back to school vibes!

spotify:track:4r8gx3f6cCKu5UeR2hPTkx

naduhly
Regular

user-removed
Not applicable

lilymcauley
Music Fan

Officialxandr
Roadie

brhiestand
Casual Listener

I am a hugeeeeee fan of Taylor Swift's old music. I Heart ? is a BANGER. Sadly, it is not available on Spotify :( it is quite a tragic situation, and I am doing everything I can to get it added. My Spotify experience has been compromised because of this injustice to society. @Spotify please help

SUGGESTED POSTS