Brand New Songs & Worth While

Highlighted

Brand New Songs & Worth While

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

With a new album to come named Deeper Understanding the first single since 2014, listen to it and tell me what do you think..…..

spotify:track:4Dl4Va8lCTWEVfNEx7WqzT:small

Lee Ranaldo co-founder of Sonic Youth five years after Between The Times & The Tides come back with this….and I feel it’s pretty good!!!

spotify:album:1kP34iuMPG9zPOSIEgsIaU:small

Someone here remember OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark) so 80’s, well they keep going and this is the most recent work and definitely sounds like they used to do….a little bit more actual!!!

spotify:album:1DQJHEjukmTPAusKCuPZyE:small

Enjoy!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Re: Brand New Songs & Worth While

flypaperflowers
Roadie
I absolutely love The War on Drugs, and the new song is no exception. There's something very classic about them, like the good old rock of Bruce Springsteen, but with a touch more elegance, maybe? Looking forward to the new album drop in August.

The Lee Ranaldo song was o.k. but didn't catch my ear so much. I won't blame the song but maybe my mood... it sounded like a good song otherwise.

OMD! Love them. They have definitely kept the same sort of formula. Song sounded great, lyrics... I'm not sure the body holds up the strong title, (am I just being weird by expecting more?) will definitely give this another listen.

Re: Brand New Songs & Worth While

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Thanks for your answer, I like it, and feel almost the same way, and we have to wait for the albums for sure!!!
JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS