Bring back the 'Discover Weekly' playlist

Highlighted

Bring back the 'Discover Weekly' playlist

This playlist appeared on my list for about 3 weeks and then disappeared without notice, it would be nice if you could return it or at least give users the option to have it available

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Bring back the 'Discover Weekly' playlist

Yeah same! I miss having it
Highlighted

Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

@d1sturb3r

Hello there and welcome to the community,

It seems the playlist you talk about is an internal only Spotify playlist and not supposed to be public

You still have in the Browse section the sub-section Discover to explore.

SoundofusRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

I found way more music through the playlist than i do through browsing endlessly through discover. 

It also allowed me to listen to new music while working, and if i happened to hear a song i really liked, i would switch screens real quick, save it, and go on doing what i was doing. 

Cant do that while browsing.... it will keep playing the same artist or if that artist has only one song, it will replay the same song over and over.... kinda annoying. just saying. 

I thought the discover weekly playist was the greatest thing ever.... doesnt make sense to have it only available internally. 

Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey guys!

Discover Weekly is now a feature for everyone! If you don't see it in your playlists yet, it should be coming soon.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/20/9001317/spotify-discover-weekly-poersonalized-playlist-deep-cuts

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS