Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

Broken Bells' new album is supposed to be out now! How come their singles is there, but not the whole album?

I'm super excited to hear it. One of my favourite bands! 🙂

25 Replies

This is poor.  I came on to mention this album and found this thread.  That's been almost 4 months so I doubt they will ever put this album on Spotify!  Do Columbia have issues with Spotify that we know about?

It WAS up at the time of my post because I'd listened to it multiple times. I had even saved it in "Albums" under "Your Music". With that said, I can no longer find it when I search by the album title which I'd had to do prior AND it is no longer saved in my "Albums". Hopefully one day we will have it back. 🙂

Finally! It's there!! Good work team! 🙂

I was actually thinking about buying this soon lol. Glad it finally happened to show up today. Can't wait to have a listen. 🙂

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Brocken bells, black keys, brodinski ... are not on french spotify ! But on Qobuz !!! This summer i try qobuz to listent my favorite albums

Hello, unfortunately I still can't see the album After The Disco on de Artist page of Broken Bells on Spotify.

But the strange things is, that I can play the whole album on this page: https://open.spotify.com/album/0cjMGmZKB9ZWzcb0VcASpf

Do you guys have the same problem?

Suggested posts