Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

Re: Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

Unified

Come one. Im checking everyday if this is album is available on Spotify even when I have "follow" activitated...

SPOTIFY, please make "Disco" avabilable!

Andrews32
Roadie

Yeah, can we at least get a "This album will be available on..." You clearly have a licensing deal that's preventing you from uploading it, and it's likely got very clear parameters down to the hour, so why not let your customers know? 

Lamp

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-support-for-Google-ChromeCast/idi-p/482900

annibale
Casual Listener
try deezer... after the disco works. i think the catalog is better. i hope spotify change. in the negative i change to deezer

gomeraman
Casual Listener

That's not true - Deezer has exactly the same songs from the EP "After the Disco", e.g. the four singles. I guess all streaming services get the same contract/licences 

But Deezer looks interesting anyway. If the Spotify people keep ignoring all the requests and forum posts I might try it out ;-) 

M.

annibale
Casual Listener
Lol
In france the album "after the disco" have 11songs. On deezer 4 singles.
i use spotify since 3 or 4 years and it s not the fist time the album are on deezer and not on spotify

bronie

Bump. 

Its gone nearly two months since the album came out, still only three singles on spotify. Reall really want this. Spotify seemed to be better before releasing albums very close to their releases. Now, Spotify feels more like a Netflix for music... which sucks.

greatcaffeine

What's the deal here? If the album isn't going to be available, can we at least get someone to say that officially? The silence isn't helpful.

Joe
Community Legend

As it's up to the publishers, you need to ask them. 

Jezo2
Casual Listener

The new album "After the Disco" IS up on Spotify but for some reason you haVE

to look for it via the album name and not under Broken Bells.

squonk
Music Fan

NOT TRUE - it's just the single.

SUGGESTED POSTS