Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

Re: Broken Bells - After The Disco not on Spotify?

patty_1690
Regular

This is poor.  I came on to mention this album and found this thread.  That's been almost 4 months so I doubt they will ever put this album on Spotify!  Do Columbia have issues with Spotify that we know about?

Jezo2
Casual Listener

It WAS up at the time of my post because I'd listened to it multiple times. I had even saved it in "Albums" under "Your Music". With that said, I can no longer find it when I search by the album title which I'd had to do prior AND it is no longer saved in my "Albums". Hopefully one day we will have it back. :-)

patty_1690
Regular

Finally! It's there!! Good work team! :)

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

I was actually thinking about buying this soon lol. Glad it finally happened to show up today. Can't wait to have a listen. :)

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

annibale
Casual Listener
Brocken bells, black keys, brodinski ... are not on french spotify ! But on Qobuz !!! This summer i try qobuz to listent my favorite albums

FunkyFuransuNL

Hello, unfortunately I still can't see the album After The Disco on de Artist page of Broken Bells on Spotify.

But the strange things is, that I can play the whole album on this page: https://open.spotify.com/album/0cjMGmZKB9ZWzcb0VcASpf

Do you guys have the same problem?

SUGGESTED POSTS