CSNY 1974 coming to Spotify?

CSNY 1974 coming to Spotify?

tony4402
Casual Listener

Can anyone tell me when/if the new(old) Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young album "CSNY 1974" will be available on Spotify?  It was released on July 8th on vinyl/CD & download.

5 Replies

Re: CSNY 1974 coming to Spotify?

GBoomer
Casual Listener

That's what I want to know too. I've been signing in to Spotify today and yesterday looking for it.

user-removed
Not applicable

That release is probable going to be some time for it to shows up if ever on the spotify service as that is a collectors box set and Rhino Records are going to want hard sales first before resorting to the streaming services only first. Reading the info at wikipedia about the release which "includes 3 cds and a dvd or release as three pure audio blu-ray discs and a DVD. A more expensively packaged deluxe edition consisting of the material on six vinyl records and the Blu-Ray discs with a coffee table book, as well as a single disc sampler, were both released the same day."  It would appear that Rhino records went to great lengths to release a rather nice box set of this live recording. Give the release some time it was only released on Tuesday, I think I waited for over a year for the second album from the CSNY lineup for their release of Deja Vu to eventually show up on the spotify service.

Highlighted

GBoomer
Casual Listener

You may be right. I guess we'll find out. There have been several comporable releases that were immediately available on all the streaming services. Neil Young's Archives was one of them.

tony4402
Casual Listener

Hoping someone from Spotify can reply here.  Looking for any info you might have!

Fred
Community Legend
Unfortunately Spotify gets very little in the way of information about upcoming releases. Once they get the music they release it in the catalog as fast as they possibly can.
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!
SUGGESTED POSTS