Can't Find A Song!

Highlighted

Can't Find A Song!

TM01
Casual Listener
Hi. My name is Roman. I'm trying to find a song. It's on iTunes but not Spotify, and I would love and appreciate it if it was on Spotify. It is called "Carry On by Olivia Holt. " Please reply and add it to Spotify. Thanks!
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't Find A Song!

TM01
Casual Listener

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

yeah, i want that song too and i wish they would put it on spotify as well. well let's just hope they put it on soon enough

Highlighted

bzite
Roadie

Well, it's not up to Spotify, it's a choice of the artist or of whoever is an owner of copyright.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello and welcome:

I just did some digging that song seems to be an exclusive single in iTunes, even though the artist wikipedia page says that song is a promotional single it would seem iTunes released it exclusively for the Disneynature Bears, Released: Mar 29, 2014.

As has been stated material released on spotify is always down to either the artist or the label.

Edited to add it would also seem to be a promotional single as a way to donate to nature conservation to parks worldwide, so that would explain the exlusive iTunes release they donate to the fund everytime the single is purchased.

SUGGESTED POSTS