Can't View My Own Playlist

Can't View My Own Playlist

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello,

I've created a playlist that has several followers and now I don't see the playlist appear on my list of playlists on the left side of the screen, though everyone else still is able to view the playlist. I believe I bumped the keyboard and inadvertantly hid the playlist from myself, or deleted it (again, everyone else can still see it), though these are just my guesses. 

Does anybody know how to rectify this problem?

Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Can't View My Own Playlist

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi Peter, thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, that topic did not resolve the issue I am having. I had a friend send the playlist to my inbox, yet when I click on the playlist there is no option to (re)subscribe to it. Thanks for any help and advice your or others are able to provide.

Peter__
Community Legend

If its one of your playlists, just fill in the form in the 3rd bullet point and a member of the Spotify team should be able to restore it to your account for you ;) 

Peter

Peter

user-removed
Not applicable

Ah, I thought that was to be used for instances when the playlist was completely deleted. Anyway, as you suggested, I've filled out the form. Is there an approximate time frame that the issue is usually resolved? 

Thanks for the help, Peter

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@user-removed wrote:

Ah, I thought that was to be used for instances when the playlist was completely deleted. Anyway, as you suggested, I've filled out the form. Is there an approximate time frame that the issue is usually resolved? 

Thanks for the help, Peter

Normally within 48 hours - if not give me a shout and I will annoy some staff members for you ;) 

Peter

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS