Can't seem to remember a song

Can't seem to remember a song

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there, everyone. 

This will be a rather difficult task but I need help in finding a song. I honestly say I don't know either the lyrics, the beat, the artist or the album name. The only recollection I have is of either the album cover or the song cover. The pic displays a man with spiky hair, sitting facing the camera, wearing a leather jacket and shoes which may look like they are from Converse. The other information I have is I vaguely remember is that the words of the pic were written across the pic in red while the rest of the background was portrayed in black and white. 

Also, the song is very recent as in, I believe the song was released between 2013-2014.  I know this must be a huge task but think of it like this. I challenge the entire spotify community to find this song :)

I do hope someone out there would help in this earworm of a song of an endeavour. :)

2 Replies

Re : Can't seem to remember a song

user-removed
Not applicable

patrick fitzgerald.jpg Patrik Fitzgerald ‎– The Very Best Of ... Patrick Fitzgerald: Safety Pin Stuck In My Heart ....... perhaps

Highlighted

Re : Can't seem to remember a song

user-removed
Not applicable

No, sorry. It is not that. Like I said, it was between 2013-2014 year range.

Anyways, I have found it after about 2 days so I hereby declare this chat closed :)

It was memory by asher more and chris brown :P

Thank you ghysl for trying to help me in finding it. You should really take up a career in music for finding music :P

SUGGESTED POSTS