Can you help me categorize my music?

Can you help me categorize my music?

Patiotic
Music Fan

Hi!

I'm a musician, composer of different music styles, but all inside electronic music. 

I make all my music, i dont use loops, i make them. 

But the common question of labels, followers and friends.... "Which style is your music fits in??" It's always blow my head off....  I make music as i feel it, not following a specific style... 

Could you please listen a couple of my music and help me categorized it so that way i could aim better my new releases?

It would be great if you could help me with this!  Really, and really i'm not looking for easy streams, i really want to know where to aim my short budget to promote effectivly. 

Here is my new album released on September: Quiet Clouds 

https://open.spotify.com/album/0of9QEWwc79uWCUp3UL5DJ?si=i_AL-fd1Qzu2neHp0p36PQ

And my new single just released on October 22th:

https://open.spotify.com/track/3xsFIXfvdFWhZHqlvQGj2q?si=ZDAQ7Kz7S3u5-nHwJXo0Qg

Feel free to follow of course 🙂 

Thanks a lot for your help! 

Patiotic

3 Replies

Re: Can you help me categorize my music?

catalinajg
Roadie

Hi @Patiotic

I listened to a couple of your songs and I'd say it definitely falls in electronic but as you said, influenced by other sounds. I recommend you listen to The Lagoons, I think you'd like their music.

Already added BossaDream to my songs! Thanks for sharing.

Patiotic
Music Fan

Hi! Thx a lot for your answer. 

Yes I know them. Like them a lot. 😊😊😊

and thx for adding one of my songs 🙌🏻🙌🏻

The main issue I have is when people ask me the “and which electronic sub-genre “ and then I say ...mmmm.  Eclectic?  But that is so like mm nothing. 😰😰😰

catalinajg
Roadie

I think it could help to check out artists you think are similar to you and check their biographies and what genre they consider to fall in! If not, well just tell them to listen and ask what they think like you asked here 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS