Can you help me find a song?

Can you help me find a song?

rr2422

So my girlfriend was at Forever 21 and heard a song. She recorded about 30 seconds of the song, but Shazam cannot find it. It goes like this: 

oh oh whoa oh i saw the lights(?) it was like a dream the scatter lights got me thinking we used to talk no (a phone machine?? not sure about that) you swore we''ll never stop dancing stay ill be your girl forever stay we are meant to be together 

those are the lyrics that I could make out. It was a girl singer and it sounded a bit like pop or rock. Let me know if that helps. 

4 Replies

Re: Can you help me find a song?

krischanstclair
Gig Goer

@rr2422 Hmm this is a great place to start. If you can put together a few words that you know exactly are in the lyrics you can usually google them and just add the word 'lyrics' to the end and it'll probably come up. If not, then you could upload the sound clip here and I can do my best! I'm pretty great at finding those songs cause I often find myself in this situation.

Hope that helps!

*Also googling the lyrics in a string together wrapped in quotes will search for those exact series of words like if i was searching for kanye:  "I mean darn, what would Jeromey Romey Romey Rome think" lyrics

blahblahblah341

Hahaha, this is hilarious, I was also trying to find the song since I found it to be very enchanting, but just I found your post instead.

I did further googling, and I think what we're looking for is what's discussed here on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NameThatSong/comments/6xqbid/stay_were_meant_to_be_together_whats_the_name_...

Seems like we just have to wait for Echosmith's full album to come out in March '18..

Cheers!

A (throwaway account)

The Forever 21 song

monicalosi_

Good news: the song is Say Stay Wait from Echosmith.

Bad news: it isn't ou yet 'till Sep. 29th :(

I heard it on Forever 21 too and it was so frustrating not being able to find it.

Highlighted

avaprinzo
Music Fan

hey! the song is called "Say Stay Wait" by Echosmith, but it isn't out yet. :/

SUGGESTED POSTS