Classic Of The Week. INXS....Kick!!!!

Highlighted

Classic Of The Week. INXS....Kick!!!!

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Kick.jpgINXS Kick 1987

I was at middle school when this train hit us real hard…

Half of the album’s songs were released to radio, with four of them —“Need You Tonight,” “Devil Inside,” “New Sensation” and “Never Tear Us Apart”—all hitting the Billboard Top 10.

With an album like this and in your teens….you don’t need nothing more to have a real party back in that days!!!

But even when you look back realized the good that this work is, I still find so much joy when listen to it, not only because it bring me great memories, the songs are really good, they’re not getting old at all.

If you know this album doesn’t matter you can always get a great time with it and if you don’t….then hurry up and star enjoying it!!!!

spotify:track:5sUmNduSaYbbgq3AHIRRYn

JpgchiefRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Classic Of The Week. INXS....Kick!!!!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

I have the cassette sitting on my shelf. :)

My parents bought it a while ago when cassettes were a thing and there'd be very good little record shops here-there. They'd have little baskets for discounted cassettes as well and people dug through those. This one wasn't discounted, I think. ;-)

Now all of those are closed...  And the only way of browsing through bigger selections is going online.

I like Mystify as well. Nice album to listen to, and dance yourself silly to. 

SebastyRock Star 15
1 person liked this

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
You make me smile widely!!!

I have similar memories and another that I like is Mediate the music at the end faiding away it's...so cool!!!
JpgchiefRock Star 11
1 person liked this

BenitoKCM
Roadie

I have it in cassette too. I bought it at that time and later I bought it again in CD.

Great album!!! It reminds me of my adolescence.

brian_mansfield
Community Legend

Not only Kick, which was a phenomenal record, but INXS also had this track with Jimmy Barnes from The Lost Boys soundtrack in 1987. Hadn't heard it in years, but the movie came out 30 years ago this week, so it has popped back in my listening a couple times.
spotify:track:5UDIOboF6XMphU2MNBumVK

1 person liked this

brian_mansfield
Community Legend

Not only Kick, which was a phenomenal record, but INXS also had this track with Jimmy Barnes from The Lost Boys soundtrack in 1987. Hadn't heard it in years, but the movie came out 30 years ago this week, so it has popped back in my listening a couple times.
spotify:track:5UDIOboF6XMphU2MNBumVK

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Great movie @brian_mansfield…. Kiefer Southerland as the leader of the young vampire’s gang…..I see it at the movie theater I was 14 years old…. Wow!!!!

In that movie I listen for the first time this song

spotify:track:1rJalHUpS9b3gDmgsaUSg2:small

At the beginning I thought it was The Doors, years later I realized that I was wrong…. But anyway what a good way to start the film….

JpgchiefRock Star 11
SUGGESTED POSTS