Classic Of The Week...Oasis!!!

Classic Of The Week...Oasis!!!

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Be Here Now almost 20 years!!!

“We never should done Be Here Now” Affirmed Noel Gallagher for The Guardian in 2016. On board with the statements of the front man, the duet didn’t know how to handle the euphoria the left What’s The Story (Morning Glory) in 1995, and run to the studio with hungry to keep pleasing their ego.

“We didn’t have enough tools to create something innovator” when Be here Now it was already on sale. What’s the Story continued to be the No. 1 listen album in the UK” states Gallagher and also affirmed that the intimate contact with drugs the both brothers has, plus the fame they have accumulated, should expected as the factor that could put an end to their career.

But even when the strategy were wrong and the album qualified as pretentious, Be Here Now was a hit in the commercial sector. It’s one of the few albums sold so fast in the history of music and has some of their greatest hits as “Stand By Me”, “Don’t Go Away” or “All Around The World”

https://open.spotify.com/album/5WsCU95SaumguegxnC87TV?si=8pDKfNiw

Source www.convoynetwork.com

JpgchiefRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Re: Classic Of The Week...Oasis!!!

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13
Oasis is always my favorite band of all time. I love all of their albums without any exceptions.

But in my opinion, the best songs in Be Here Now are "Magic Pie" and "I Hope, I Think, I Know".

My personal favorite Oasis' album is always "Heathen Chemistry"

https://open.spotify.com/album/6XhC5jFMDxZFSAlSGxTEpY
rossi1911Rock Star 13

Re: Classic Of The Week...Oasis!!!

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

I'm not a super Oasis fan but really like me and Heathen Chemistry has excellent tracks like "Stop Crying Your Heart Out",  "Song Bird", "Little By Little" and "She is Love", too bad that they weren't available to go on.

JpgchiefRock Star 13
SUGGESTED POSTS