Continuous Mixes for new Released Electronic Albums

Highlighted

Continuous Mixes for new Released Electronic Albums

Ethereal1
Casual Listener
Is Spotify going to bring back the continuous mixes?

I searched on Apple Music and they have Electric for Life 2015 with the continuous mixes for the 3 CDs and I check Spotify to see if it's available... To my surprise it's not.

Can you please bring the continuous mixes with all new electronic albums please. If not I will have to cancel my premium service and jump to Apple Music. I already have a complimentary 12 month subscription.
5 Replies

Re: Continuous Mixes for new Released Electronic Albums

user-removed
Not applicable

@Ethereal1

Hello:

Might you be talking about this three CD set release here?:

spotify:album:2w27yM6TklsZdEz1Isvx6f

Ethereal1
Casual Listener
That's the one - also the new John Digweed - Re:Structured isn't available as well

user-removed
Not applicable

@Ethereal1

What is your listening region? I can do a look up and post the URI link for the release based on your listening region, so you can copy and paste it into the Spotify desktop app search window and hit enter, and then it will take you to the album page view.

Ethereal1
Casual Listener
I can view it, but the continuos mixes aren't available or greyed out. I'm in Australia.

user-removed
Not applicable

@Ethereal1

How about this URI link does it work? The look up tool says this version of the release is available currently in Australia as there is 5 versions of that release in different listening regions. And two versions currently showing available for Australia right now.

spotify:album:57RqTjWNgQtoVn49hV200u

or maybe this version:

spotify:album:3aX3Xf5Z0B8LQyRkAAaCRW

SUGGESTED POSTS