Cornelius Issues

Cornelius Issues

OweSounds
Casual Listener

Mods, please move this if it's not in the appropriate place, but I've tried to find a home for this comment for a while.

At the moment, it seems that three different artists (at least) are coming up under the name "Cornelius".  Cornelius the experimental Japanse composer, The Cornelius who appear to be a Spanish rock outfit, and Cornelius who is some kind of EDM producer.

I follow Cornelius under the intention of listening to the Japanese composer, and it's starting to drive me a little crazy when I get a notification of new work - only to find that it's for a different Cornelius and have my hopes dashed.

Is there a better way to deliniate between all of them?  Has anyone come across the same issue with artists with a similar name?

TIA.

7 Replies

Re: Cornelius Issues

Joe
Community Legend

Artists with the same name do tend to appear together on one artist page sometimes. If you report the details using this form, spotify may be able to fix it but I believe they need to involve the publishers so it could take some time.

OweSounds
Casual Listener

Thanks Joe!

I sent them a note.

Jamie
Spotify Legend

Just want to say, I love Cornelius. Favourite song?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

Fantasma, baby!

Jamie
Spotify Legend

Fantastic album. My dad bought it in 1998 but didn't dig it, so passed it on to me. Love it.

Follow me on Spotify.

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

Uh, uh, uh, uh mic check, mic check.....

Highlighted

Jamie
Spotify Legend

Haha, amazing track!

Follow me on Spotify.
SUGGESTED POSTS