Corrupted Song

Corrupted Song

SolaceInSilence
Music Fan

I'm not sure if this is a known issue but it seems specific to one song so far and I haven't found any related threads. Listening to Guerilla Radio by Rage Against the machine there is an audible skip at around the 50 second mark and then at the end of the song "what better place than here" sounds more like "..than herzz". Not sure what is going wrong. I don't own a similar local file, and I'm streaming with high quality on my girlfriend's premium account. This is in Germany, but I'm not sure if that matters.

5 Replies

Status changed to: Not a bug

Peter__
Community Legend

This section is for Spotify software/service bugs. Content issues are handled separately. 

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Re: Corrupted Song

lucasoriel
Regular

...well, I don't found out how to start a topic on this forum, but this one fits in my needs. There's a specific song, "Matrioska" by italian artist Mina, wich is messing with my application on Windos 8. Every time I played it, my entire system stopped working properly (no other song or playlist appears to have the same problem; curiously, I was listening to this song minutes ago and just had to reboot my system). I've re-installed Spotify but the problem continues.

Well, Windows is not the best example of a stable system, but it seems very strange, even when nothing else is being used, that this only song is making Spotify crash on my PC. The problem could be easily fixed if I decided to delete Spotify and never use it again, but it caused to me the loss of 3 important work files - that's why I'm writing here, waiting for an answer about any problem on this song or anything that could give an excuse for all the hate I feel for this application at this exact moment.

Thanks

Peter__
Community Legend

@lucasoriel - Is that a file you own and have locally on your computer as an mp3? 

Peter

Peter__
Community Legend

Moving this over to a support section for the time being. 

Peter

Highlighted

lucasoriel
Regular

@Peter - no, it isn't... just online streaming...

@Peter wrote:

@lucasoriel - Is that a file you own and have locally on your computer as an mp3? 

SUGGESTED POSTS