Cracker's Kerosene Hat's I ride my bike and Eurotrash girl skip and also intertwine.

Highlighted

Cracker's Kerosene Hat's I ride my bike and Eurotrash girl skip and also intertwine.

Antisane
Gig Goer

Hi ,

Basically what it sounds like, both songs skip and intertwine with each other.

I would report this in Bugs, but it seems to be closed. Much appreciated if both songs would get fixed.

Thanks,

Antisane

6 Replies

Re: Cracker's Kerosene Hat's I ride my bike and Eurotrash girl skip and also intertwine.

Robbie
Spotify Legend

Thanks for reporting this. I've moved your post to our Music Chat board as it's a content error. We put out the music as it's received to us, but I have made the right people aware of this for you.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Re: Cracker's Kerosene Hat's I ride my bike and Eurotrash girl skip and also intertwine.

Antisane
Gig Goer

Thank you so much

mrsachmo
Casual Listener

This song sounds like it came from a jacked up CD. Any chance of this getting fixed?

Antisane - thanks for reporting this. It is quite vexing.

jamesheal
Music Fan

I own the actual CD - bought it way back in mid-90s - and this is exactly what happens on my version too. I'm not saying this is how it's meant to be, I always assumed my specific CD was screwed up - but maybe there was a whole bunch screwed up in the pressing stage, and the Spotify version is part of the batch?

I did think it may have been a band prank but have seen other peeps online with tabs referring to the hidden track on Kerosene Hat, so presumably it works for some people....

mrsachmo
Casual Listener

i need to go back and check my cd, but im 90% positive it doesn't skip. how strange.

Lovemunkee

My CD doesn't do this. That song is actually my second favourite on the entire album. It's got such a dirty riff! Hopefully it'll be sorted soon, but it's been like this for at least a year! :(

SUGGESTED POSTS