David Guetta songs not playing -> spotify dont jump to next song = stops playing

Highlighted

David Guetta songs not playing -> spotify dont jump to next song = stops playing

Zetraxt
Casual Listener

Seems like more and more of David Guettas songs dont play on spotify anymore (they are not greyed out). For instance I cant play Titanium or She Wolf anymore (I can play some versions of it but not the ones I originally had in my playlist). When spotify hits those songs spotify just stops playing altogether instead of jumping to next song.

6 Replies

Re: David Guetta songs not playing -> spotify dont jump to next song = stops playing

Eppe
Music Fan

Seems like his latest album nothing but the beat ultimate can't be played at all.
Never listened to him before so that it might be a cache-error or that it depends on spotify not finding localy synced files is unlikely.

Re: David Guetta songs not playing -> spotify dont jump to next song = stops playing

user-removed
Not applicable

¡If you can't play David Guetta, you can always play Crystal Lake!

¡It's time for holiday!

mikem75

I'm having the smae problem - Titanium disappeared from my playlist.  I wonder if it's a license problem?

Joe
Community Legend

Have you searched spotify for it? There may be other versions available.

Stadionfeger

yep most of his songs are greyed out for me, too. what happened?

Joe
Community Legend

Publishers are probably reorganising things. FAQ here.

SUGGESTED POSTS