Discover Weekly

Discover Weekly

Thorsten369
Regular

Just wanna say i,m very....VERY happy about the Discover Weekly, found some new songs / tracks thx to u Spotify. In my case i love dark Ambient and a bit chill / space Ambient. Have since the 90's many tracks and its hard to find some good new tracks in this type music and i mean very hard.

Since the Discover Weekly? I have discover some (not many but some) new artists / tracks and i,m so happy about this. Hope this weekly will stay for a long time. So plz keep up the good work with this guys and i mean it!

Thor

3 Replies

Re: Discover Weekly

user-removed
Not applicable

I agree Discover weekly has been awesome. I am into extreme metal styles, and the list started out hard brutal in your face stuff and then slowly drifted into more modern rock/metal which was a nice treat. The Discover weekly lists just seem to get better and better.

Thorsten369
Regular

Indeed mate its better all the time. Love metal also and infact? Its my main music genre specialy Gothic  / Christian / Doom / Funeral Metal but my 2nd genre is Ambient and as u know mate there is more Metal in the world then Ambient so i,m glad i discover more Ambient. Funny to see what this Discover Weekly can do, specialy what u say from brutal hard to modern rock ;) In my case i like Hammock very much and thx to the Discover Weekly i end up with Sleep Research Facility - 79°s 83°w.

Thor.

stig2009
Roadie

its a nice idea from spotify me likes 

SUGGESTED POSTS