Electro Swing, the next big thing!

Highlighted

Electro Swing, the next big thing!

Elsalvador
Community Legend

If you're not knowing it, I'm here to let you know!

Electro Swing has been around for a little while now, but it's too good not to be heard by everyone!

Check THIS out: Clash - Caravan Palace

And THIS!: Parov Stelar - The Invisible Girl

or alternatively, subscribe to this incredible playlist! Electro Swing/ Gypsy Swing/ Swing House/ Balkan Beats

Thank me later ;)
Seriously, give some of this stuff a little listen, it's so darn good! 

Spoiler
really!

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y
12 Replies

Re: Electro Swing, the next big thing!

katsumii
Roadie

Hi =)

I checked out the link! And this is so much fun. I'm usually not a fan of electronic/mixed music, but I put it on shuffle, and so far have listened to Paolo Nutini – Pencil Full Of Lead and Dutty Moonshine – Fancy a Tipple (Feat. Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer). Awesome!

*Dances!*

\(^o\)    (/o^)/    (〜^∇^)〜     ♪ ♫ ♩    ┗(`o´)┓      (^∇^)     ♪ ♫ ♬   ┗( ^ o ^ )┓   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

:D

Without music, life would B♭

katsumii
Roadie

Hey!

May I suggest this: Ella Fitzgerald – Too Darn Hot - RAC Mix  ? I heard it on my local radio station a couple of months ago and pretty much instantly ... I can't even describe the feeling I felt. xD   ♥ ♥ ♥  ヽ(´・`)ノ♪

Thanks for sharing your playlist!

Spotify
Spotify

This playlist was shared on the Community a while ago. It's pretty good...

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Elsalvador
Community Legend

Some absolute bangers in there! 

Electro Swing needs as much press as possible, people don't know what they're missing out on!

Elsalvador
Community Legend

Follow that playlist though, updated regularly with brand new electro swing, you'd also make my very proud friend even more proud haha

katsumii
Roadie

I am following! =)  It's awesome, and it's inspired me to create a personal playlist of my favorite "electro swing" songs / related music. =)

Good call, @

Richard
Roadie

I'm so glad this genre is growing. It's mostly dominated by two or three major artists right now it seems.

Here are my own personal picks:

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Elsalvador
Community Legend

Yeah, Caravan Palace and Parov Stelar are the main propriotors of Electro Swing in the more 'main stream' sense..

But there are so many great artists, check out Dutty Moonshine, Captain Flatcap, Chinese Man and The Correspondents. 

Absolutely fantastic, my personal favourite is the Invisible Girl by Parov Stelar at the moment, what a tune!

Glad everyone's enjoying it :)

Spotify
Spotify

Giving The Invisible Girl a listen now, @Elsalvador. It's pretty catchy.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS