๐Ÿ‘ฟ Emoji Playlist Icons ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Highlighted

๐Ÿ‘ฟ Emoji Playlist Icons ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Jermaine
Music Fan

I just thought I'll put these here for adding icons as playlist names instead of plain text.

Icon

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘„โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘…โœ‹

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ

๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆโ˜€๏ธโšก๏ธโ›…๏ธ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฆโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŸโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ—พ๐ŸŒ‹๐ŸŒ›

๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ๐Ÿข๐Ÿž๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿค

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ„โœจ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐ŸŽŽ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿฎ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน

โ›บ๏ธ๐ŸŽฟ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿโ›ณ๏ธ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽ 

๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿš‡๐Ÿš‰๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™โ›ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿš€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ผโ›ฒ๏ธ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ’บโš“๏ธ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšฝ

๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“จ๐Ÿ”–โœ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ“Žโœ‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ทโŒ›๏ธ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿ“ก

๐Ÿ’ด ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ณ

๐Ÿ‘•๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘š

๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“‹๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“โœ๏ธโœ’๏ธ๐Ÿ“‚๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’ฌโ›”๏ธ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”

ใŠ™๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ”žโœ…โ€ผ๏ธยฎโ„ขโœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฑโžฐโžฟโ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ”šโ•โ“โœ–๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ’ขโ™ป๏ธโš ๏ธ

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿšฌ

โ™ ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธ

โ˜‘๏ธ

๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”˜โšช๏ธ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”น

If another thread like this one already exist, please link it so duplicates do not remain.

13 Replies

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Emoji Playlist Icons ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

fiforco
Regular

I decided to create my own designs with unicode characters, trying to represent something related with playlist's name. Just check my public playlists and tell me if they're easy to read! Haha  https://open.spotify.com/user/fiforco

user-removed
Not applicable

@fiforco

They look OK. Just one playlist title change I would consider and suggest, in English the term is Rock Me On, not Rock On Me, might adjust this for English speakers, otherwise they look cool. \m/

By the way I like your APC eMOTIVE/The Originals playlist idea. You might try and figure out some cool Emojis for this one?

spotify:user:fiforco:playlist:18aiaRL5UqexOcWRcD2da8

fiforco
Regular

Hey! Thanks for your comments!

About "Rock on me" I was thinking in a kind of a double-sense word, is very common in my mexican culture and it's always related with sexual issues. I think that it coould be like "**bleep** on me", but with high notes! hahaha

God idea, what do you think this icon ( ] for the apc list?

Cheers

user-removed
Not applicable

Hum because APC uses an incomplete or broken circle image maybe ( )? 

fiforco
Regular

Yes but the right one is smaller and, in this case is not a circle, because they are original vs covers? Pretty hard maybe? Hahahaha

user-removed
Not applicable

@fiforco

Or one could say that the image is the Sun and Moon in crescent forms, creating the illusion this might be a circle but not. Always the ambiguous person Maynard is and does with his work, and other projects he collaborates on. Shrugs.

fiforco
Regular

Yeah, you right!
Then "Rock on me" make sense for you now or not?

user-removed
Not applicable

@fiforco

It makes sense to me now, now that I know where the term is coming from in a Spanish speaking perspective. Also the playlist title depends on what your target audience is for the playlist. If the term works for Spanish speakers, then it works, go for it I would say. Do not take my word for it. I have been known to be dead wrong about things like this. :)

EnterTheUnicorn
Gig Goer

This website shows most of the 'emoji' available on computers in case you are like me, and want emojis to show up on every device. (Also can transfer your chosen word into a more interesting looking one)

e.g

โœžโ„ัฆโ˜ชK โ™›

ALเธฟโ˜ฏโ™เธฟ

แธ โ˜ฎโ˜ฎโ˜พโ„‹Y

SUGGESTED POSTS