Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eric Church - The Outsiders

Eric Church - The Outsiders

...any word on this album? Dropped all over today but I am not able to find it yet. 

74 Replies

I pay for Rdio and its not on there yet either... only the single

Soooo how about it Spotify?

The album was available in Sweden for a couple of days and then suddenly it was gone.

It can still be found:
Eric Church – The Outsiders

...only it can't be played. It's one thing that you don't release it because of rights from record labels but for it to be available once and then a few days later be taken off again? Not ok.

It'd be great to hear a response for once.

It is was removed again, it definitely wasn't down to Spotify.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well well well... It's available on Google Play Music... How about that.

This is from the people at the Eric Church website on 04/02/2014.....

"Eric's album "The Outsiders" will not be on Spotify for a bit. We haven't determined the timeframe of if and when it will be available on streaming services, but for now, it's only available to download or purchase the physical copy."

Thanks for that update @Easton94 . Maybe the rest of you will stop blaming Spotify now?

Ahhh. Still not out. I check every week. He's one of the top country artists. You'd think they'd be ON IT.

It isnt availble on google play. I started a free trial with google play it The Outsiders is only availble to buy.

I have the subscription version of Google Play Music and I have full access to streaming the album... So now I pay for two music streaming services... 😄

The album Is not available on Google music to stream- unless you buy it. If you buy it for 9.99 you can stream all you want. The new record company line is if it’s a big release (Eric Church, Coldplay, etc.) it will not stream for a minimum of six months. Some albums like the Adel album are still not streaming a couple of years later. Buy the album on Google or better yet on Amazon and get the digital version for free. Spotify is a great convenience  but it should never replace buy music altogether.

The albumn is up. Not sure when Spotify put it up, but its there. 

Odd exactly where is it available? I tried to do a lookup and I got nothing. The only thing showing is just three songs off the new release available to me, not that I am that interested in it anyway I just found it strange I could not get any thing on the release yet on a lookup. Just ended up getting three songs available to me they are The Outsiders, Cold One, and Give Me back My Hometown. Which is right on the money of being the singles that have been released to date. Since this release has already surpassed in sales of his debut release he should get a gold out of it and should not be more longer before it does truly show available for streaming, everything is all set up for whichever digital distributor deals with his artist page and eventually changes availability for all tracks. For right now I only see three tracks available right now.

Same here, only seeing three tracks available on the album (United States account).
dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Y'all are right, it is just the three released singles. I purchased the albumn on itunes a while back and this must be why I can play every song off the albumn on Spotify (only on my computer however.) I guess I jumped the gun there, it lists the entire albumn but only the singles are highlited in white to play. 

No worries. Yeah, if you own an album that's not available on Spotify it lets you play it from the album's page on whatever computer it's on.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts