Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eric Church - The Outsiders

Eric Church - The Outsiders

...any word on this album? Dropped all over today but I am not able to find it yet. 

74 Replies

Hey everyone! Of course we want all the world's music on Spotify. Thousands of albums are added everyday so hopefully we'll have good news for you soon. 

We have a bit more info about missing content here

@CarolynB83 wrote:

Sorry 😞 Thats strange because they all work on my computer, but not on my phone. All I can think is I can see them on my spotify because i downloaded the songs on itunes? The album shows up when I search spotify on my computer though. Hopefully it is out soon!

Hi @CarolynB83 Yep, you're right. You can see those tracks because you have them as local files on your computer. That's why they don't appear for others or on your phone. 

If she wants to make them public then why can't she? Its her files!

Another week goes by, another week with no Eric Church release.  This REALLY sucks.

haha yep. been using this to tide me over while at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq7sBTx5nwA

Looks like that's what I will be doing too.  Thanks for the link.

Just having another look for you guys, the album is now showing as available in a stack more countries:

AU CH DE DK FI GB HK IE MY NL NO NZ PH SE SG TW

AD AR BE BG BO BR CL CO CY CZ EC EE ES FR GR HK HU IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MY PE PH PL PT PY RO SG SI SK TR TW UY

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Any further word on when this is going to finally release?  

I have officially lost hope.  What a let down. 

Apparently never....

This is ridiculous! I don't want to give in and buy it but this is becoming unbearable.  

I have gone to amazon about 6 times already and contemplated buying it.  I won't do it though, because that is what the record company is wanting us to do.  They want to bleed everyone before they release it to the masses on music services.  It really pisses me off the way they are handling this.

Actually, I am gonna start the free trail for 30 days and test it out.  If it's the same or better(which it already is because it has Eric Church's new album) I am done with Spotify.

I agree I'm about to switch if it is not released! This is ridiculous!

Stop blaming spotify, its not their fault, if you want to stop using them over one album go ahead but thats stupid to do. Its the recitd company that is not releasing it. I bought it on itunes and it is really not all that great. Its an ok album. I like Dierks Bentley new album better than Eric Chirchs.
If you want it so bad then buy it quit whinning about it

I've heard the album and it's awesome.  Dierks Bentley's new album is awful...

The reason I joined Spotify is so I wouldn't have buy albums individually.  Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose genius?  If Spotify had any backbone, they would have tighter deals with these record companies so we aren't hung out dry at their mercy.  And btw, it's "whining" not "whinning"...sigh...

Dierks' album is pretty good, but I wouldn't call it great. Church's album on the other hand is awesome. But that's besides the point, everyone's going to have their opinion.

To kingsofleon, if you read the earlier posts you would understand that we know its not spotify's fault. The problem is if they expect us to pay they need a better system of getting new albums. If I have to go out and buy an album, that defeats the purpose of paying for spotify. The real kicker is you can get spotify for free. So why pay for it if they aren't keeping up to date with the albums? I for one am canceling mine. I love spotify, and will continue to use it, but until I don't have to go out and buy the album, I'm no longer giving spotify my money.

Adios Spotify.  Google Music is much better, thanks for opening my eyes to it.

You have cancelled your Spotify subscription.

Hello petemigWe thought you’d like to know that you have successfully cancelled your Spotify subscription. It will become inactive on 2014-03-20 02:03 UTC.We’re sorry to lose you as a subscriber, but you can come back to Spotify any time you like.

^this guy 

You have 5to buy it on Google Play

would be nice if it was on here soon

Suggested posts